Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

Jarod and I had a great Christmas. We have been able to spend a lot of time together since Jarod is waiting to hear when the project his company is working on with start back up again. I got a cute bench to put by my front door and store shoes and misc things in (mostly Jarod's construction stuff). Jarod got me some dance classes for us to attend together (I have been trying to convince him for a while that we should take some classes together) and he also framed a canvas picture we bought on our cruise in Jamaica (it turned out great and we will probably put it above our bed). My parents and I went in on a present together for Jarod and got him a shotgun. He has been wanting one for a while to go shooting with (he isn't a big hunter but he loves shooting clay pigeons and such). He is so excited about it and can't wait to take a group of friends out and see how it works. We got a few other things here and there that are great (gift card to Cheesecake Factory thanks to Jarod's parents-yum!!!). We got some games too and spent a good portion of the week just having fun together. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas like we did.

No comments: