Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Checking In!

Jarod and I will be checking in to the hospital tonight in only a couple more hours. I am so ready to have this baby and I can hardly believe that it is here. The last few days have been really hard, emotionally and physically. It will be great to be in the hospital getting monitored and know that our girl is ok. They will give me some prostaglandin gel tonight that will help to soften and dilate me more and than tomorrow morning they will start pitocin. The doctors told me that sometimes the gel is all that is needed to kick start a women into labor so we will see what happens-maybe I won't need pitocin (but I am not betting on that yet). If things go well and I progress well with the pitocin than hopefully it won't be too far into the day before we have a screaming and wiggling little girl in our arms. We are so appreciative of everyone's thoughts and prayers, we are reminded daily how many people think about us and our little family-thank you. We will post soon with some pictures and let everyone see our beautiful new girl!

1 comment:

The Crisps said...

Janet told me they sent you home!! Ahh I bet that was frustrating! We are always thinking about you. Good luck and hang in there.