Thursday, January 14, 2010

Introducing Belle Marie Rollins

Belle Marie Rollins was born on January 11, 2010 at 8:12 pm. She was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long. Things didn't go according to plan on January 6th so we were sent home to try again another day (my body was just not ready for labor). On Monday morning we checked in and hooked me up to Pitocin a little after 12 pm and Belle came that evening. Everything went well with the delivery and the baby and Tanya are doing great. We are home now and loving our little girl!

10 comments:

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

Congrats Tanya- she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Jarod!

McKell&Janeene said...

She is so cute and sweet... Congratulations!

Fenton Clan said...

Awwwwwww she is BEAUTIFUL! congrats!!!!

lannie_rae said...

What a beautiful baby. She is perfect! Congrats you two.

The Crisps said...

Yay! What a precious cutie patootie!

Janneke said...

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I think I will call you tomorrow... maybe I can catch you at a good time. :) Love ya!

Josh said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! I'm so glad everything went so well. Did you end up going natural? You are so brave!

Love, Allison Robinson

Julie said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. What a beautiful name too!

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!! She's adorable and Belle is such a cute name that you picked out.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!! She's adorable and Belle is such a cute name that you picked out.