Monday, June 21, 2010

Belle's Blessing Day

Belle was blessed on May 2. We had a lot of family come for that day. All of my sibling were able to be there. Bart's family (my brother) came since we found an incredible deal on airfare for the weekend. Janet (Jarod's mom), Aaron (Jarod'sbrother), and Jim's family (Jarod's brother) were able to come too. We are so grateful to everyone for making this a special day and travelling far just to be with us. She was so sweet and cute on that day (during church anyway). I am so glad we were able to get some pictures because she really wasn't too happy.
My mom made her blessing dress. It was beautiful with layers and layers of sheer fabric and lace. She stayed up until 4 am the night before to finish it up-what a great grandma!
Belle was somewhat content if we let her chew on the ribbons and lace.
Sweet baby and daddy. Jarod gave Belle a beautiful blessing. I am so glad I have an amazing husband who is able to do that for his children.
Posted by Picasa