Monday, June 21, 2010

More pictures

Belle is getting so big lately. At her 4 month appt. she was 12 lbs 2.5 oz and 23 in long. She is now in the 25 percentile for weight so she is getting bigger! She rolls all over to find toys or whatever else may be nearby. She can laugh and giggle like crazy-she thinks her parents are the funniest people ever. Here she is with Grandpa Carl. They had matching outfits for church so we took some pictures. I made her the little purple dress and flower a couple weeks ago (its really a tank top for summer but it was a little long so she wore it as a dress first). I made a matching flower for me too that I wore on my purple sweater.



Tiffany was the Valedictorian for Quincy this year (there were actually 3 kids that all were Co-Valedictorian). She gave a great speech at graduation. She is off to BYU in Utah this fall and we are so sad she is leaving :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McKell&Janeene said...

I love the outfit and hair thing so cute!!! She is getting so big!